VicNet is the online database which allows Boys & Girls Clubs to manage volunteers. Volunteers & Volunteer Supervisors are also able to log in to view/update information in the Volunteer Information Center.
- Read and print the volunteer program manual
- Read and print application documents
- Read and print volunteer job descriptions
- Record and track volunteer hours
- View and update volunteer contact information
To Log In:
Click on the Volunteers Tab
Click on the "Login VicNet" link
Type in your login name and paassword and click "Go"
All volunteers should be recording their hours via Volgistics weekly and signing in upon arrival to their site. If you are unable to log in or have questions about the Volunteer Information Center, please contact Anton Timms at email@example.com.