- Art supplies
- Bikes (Please contact our bike repair shop at the Mary Ryan Boys & Girls Club directly: (414) 447-5333)
- Board games
- Computers, tablets, video games and systems
- Indoor recreation items, including arcade games and foosball and pool tables
- Office supplies and furniture
- Outdoor, recreation and sporting equipment, including camping and swimming pool equipment
- School supplies
- Tickets to concerts, performing arts, movies, festivals and sporting events
Your Support Impacts Thousands of Lives
With the generous support of donors like you, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee helps kids reach their full potential.
Give today and impact thousands of tomorrows
As the largest youth-serving organization in Milwaukee, our 50 locations serve an average of 5,000 members each day. We take our responsibility to provide access to safe places, character and leadership development, and academic and career success seriously. With your support, Boys & Girls Clubs will:
- Increase the number and frequency of youth attending the Clubs.
- Reduce risky behaviors in youth facing barriers to success.
- Increase the social and emotional development of Club members.
- Aid in growth to proficiency in reading and math for Club youth requiring academic support.
- Improve member attendance at school.
- Increase the graduation rate of members.
Together, we can ensure that great futures start here.
"Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs has maintained a growth trajectory for more than 20 years and has become the largest provider of afterschool care in the community? This is made possible by leveraging both public support and private contributions on a 1:1 basis."
Ways to Give
As a 501(c)(3), Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee has tax exempt status.
Donations made to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
account. Let's get started.
you would like to donate.
your options and benefits.
Consider donating new or gently used items to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee.
Items you can donate include:
We do not accept clothing, bedding or motorized vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) Please contact Sophia Smith at (414) 267-8111 or email@example.com to make donation arrangements or to inquire about donating items that are not on the list. We reserve the right to decline any donations.
How your gift is spent
Your donation supports access to safe places, character and leadership development, and academic success for approximately 43,000 youth annually. Whether Club members need homework help, a consistent source of encouragement or a place to learn and grow, they’ll find it at a Club.
We understand your gift is meant for children who need it most. As such, 85 percent of donations go directly toward programs and operations for our members (the national average is 70 percent).
Total support & other revenue: $26,808,482
Total Operational Expenses: $26,708,483
Who your gift helps
Our members represent all genders and a range of ages and ethnicities. The majority qualify for free or reduced lunch. All are deserving of a safe place to learn and play.
18% 5-8 years old
30% 9-12 years old
24% 13-15 years old
28% 16+ years old
87% of Boys & Girls Clubs members qualify for free or reduced lunch.
3% Other & Multi-Racial